Quantum of Assistance
All active fishermen who contribute to the Fishermen Corpus Relief Fund whose fishing vessels including engine, Motors, fishing vessels are damaged or lost due to natural calamity like floods, cyclone, Tsunami, accidental fire shall be eligible for financial assistance
- All the active fishermen who contribute to the Fishermen Corpus Fund and whose fishing vessels including the engine, motors are damaged or lost due to the natural calamity like floods, cyclone, Tsunami, accidental fire shall be eligible under the scheme.
- The non motorized/ Motorized canoe, mechanized fishing vessels/trawler should be registered with the Department of Fisheries under the Marine Fishing regulation Act/ MS Act.
- The applicant found operating mechanized fishing vessels by means of trawl net and purse-seine net along the sea coast of the state of Goa in the territorial waters of the Goa during the ban period shall not be eligible for the financial assistance.
- The fishing vessel should have valid fishing vessel licence and valid fishing net licence.
- The applicant should not be defaulter of the Department.
How to Apply
Forward Application in the prescribed form to the Department.